Why axe throwing?
More like, why not?!
Come join us and experience the fun and stress relieving benefits of axe throwing. We offer leagues, ladies nights, special family hours for groups including ages 10+ and laughs…. lots of laughs.
Choose one of 14 lanes in our clean, spacious and climate controlled venue. We are conveniently located close to Route 3 with easy access to food and beverages.
Our venue is spacious enough to accommodate up to 80 customers at a time and we specialize in corporate and team building events.
CLOSED TOE SHOES ARE REQUIRED.
We’re NH’s best urban axe throwing venue and our mission is to offer people the opportunity to have a unique experience by bringing the thrill of axe throwing to the area.
Our “Axeperts” will instruct and guide you to a fun and entertaining experience that you will want to share with your family and friends. We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service to all of our customers, whether it’s for walk-ins, leagues, private parties or team building events.
Bringing axe throwing to Hudson, New Hampshire will supply Southern NH & MA with a fun new way to spend time with friends and family!
This is an 18+ establishment, no one under the age of 18 will be allowed to play, except during specific days and times when we allow 10+ (please see the store hours)
BYOB is allowed for our legal aged customers!
We are located at
142 Lowell Rd,
- ALL PLAYERS MUST COMPLETE A WAIVER
- NO HORSE PLAY OR ROUGH HOUSING
- NO BAGGIE CLOTHES, NO HATS AND CLOSED TOE
SHOES ARE REQUIRED
- DO NOT TOUCH OR LEAN ON ANY FENCING. THINGS
HIT IT AND IT HURTS.
- ONLY ONE PERSON IN A LANE AT A TIME. DO NOT
ENTER THE LANE UNTIL IT IS VACATED.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE LANE.
- IF YOU’RE GOING TO DRINK ALCOHOL, PLEASE
- WHEN A THROWER IS DONE THROWING, PLEASE
PLACE THE AXE ON THE WOODEN STUMP FACING INWARD IN YOUR BAY. DO NOT HAND IT TO THE NEXT THROWER OR
PLACE IT ON THE TABLE.
- AXES MUST REMAIN IN THE LANES AT ALL TIMES.
- ONLY ONE AXE IN A LANE AT A TIME.
- AXES ARE FOR THE TARGETS ONLY.
- DO NOT TRY TO CATCH AN AXE! IF AN AXE
BOUNCES BACK FROM A TARGET, QUICKLY STEP
BACKWARD AND TO THE SIDE.
- DO NOT RETRIEVE YOUR AXE UNTIL THE PLAYER IN
THE ADJACENT LANE HAS THROWN THEIRS AND
BOTH AXES HAVE COME TO REST.
- DO NOT POINT OR GESTURE WITH AN AXE.
- ANY MISHANDLING OF AN AXE OR HORSEPLAY
WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL RESULT IN
YOUR REMOVAL FROM AXE PLAY.
- IF YOU SEE THAT AN AXE HANDLE IS CRACKED OR
A TARGET BOARD NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, PLEASE
LET US KNOW. WE WANT YOU TO HAVE THE BEST
EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE WITH THE SAFEST
- WE ASK THAT YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR EVENT
ALERT AND FREE FROM THE INFLUENCE OF ANY
SUBTANCE, INCLUDING ALCOHOL. DURING YOUR
TIME WITH US, PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. WE
BELIEVE ENJOYING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING
YOUR SPORTING EVENT IS BOTH POSSIBLE AND
SAFE WHEN DONE RESPONSIBLY AND IN
MODERATION. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ARRIVING
UNDER THE INFLUENCE OR EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL
CONSUMPTION DURING YOUR EVENT WILL RESULT
IN YOUR REMOVAL FROM AXE PLAY.
- HAVE FUN!